Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh Joy

I've spent the last two Fridays (my day off) with Carissa, who now lives in Huntington Beach (I'm not the least bit jealous)  I love that area so much and now I have even more reason to go down there. 

We like to walk on the pier and feel the breeze in our hair


 Eat delicious Mediterranean food at a family owned luncheonette, while people watching on the outside patio.



Mangiamo Gelato Cafe for dessert of course. Baccio is the best gelato flavor in the whole wide world!


Go shopping at the amazing Forever 21 and our new favorite store Varga. They have the girliest clothes ever at great prices which makes us jump for joy.




Speaking of joy, I made homemade Almond Joy candy bar last night. You can find this recipe here.




Super easy recipe but time consuming, well worth the time though. One bite and you will be in a heavenly lip-smacking state of bliss.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring me sooome!!

Stupendous said...

Nice work on your blog; the header looks soo you. Keep up the good work on your photography, its awesome to see the change as you are learning. Good job, I'm proud of you Chelsea.

P.S. I Love you <3