Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm not big on Valentine's day. Never have been but Asher always gives me flowers and takes me to a nice dinner and I truly do love that he is that way but this year we agreed not to do any of that but Asher didn't hold up his end of the bargain. He brought flowers to me while I was at work and later that day when I got home from my hot yoga class he told me to get ready and that we needed to leave in 20 minuets (which it not enough time for me to get ready with a shower, makeup and hair) so I jumped in the shower and threw on some clothes and out the door we went no makeup and all to our favorite restaurant Isabella's Ristorante in downtown Redland's.  I really enjoyed our impromptu date and I love that man more and more everyday!

Asher's kissy face cracks me up!

No comments: