Thursday, August 4, 2011

Anthro Fashion Passion Update

Today I just got my birthday gift from Anthropologie in the mail, a 15% off the entire purchase coupon!!! This is a good thing because with all that hot yoga I've been doing, my dresses are becoming a bit baggy which is not so cute. Speaking of hot yoga I found a company that makes sweat proof/quick dry clothing for yoga/running/cycling/anything sweat related and I think Lululemon has become a top favorite store for me...we're talking Anthro status here that's how much I love them!

This outfit is about to make it's way to my closet.....



I love this dress, it can be worn so many different ways. Dress it up or down for any occasion and of course you all know I'm a firm believer that every occasion is a dress up occasion. I'm going to dress it up with this belt and shoes...



 Lululemon needs a post of it's own because it's that amazing! 

No comments: