Saturday, August 27, 2011

This Week...

  • Asher went back to Texas for his last semester. Sad day.
  • Got back into my yoga routine. Can you say ouch! 
  • Ate a lot of frozen custard and painted my toes
  • Bought an antique claw-foot bathtub
  • Checked 3 big things off the wedding to do list. Ceremony musicians check, reception musicians check, photographer check. Let's not talk about everything else that is still on that long list of things to do 
  • Ate some amazing tacos, I found my caterer!

I feel like there is so much change going on in life right now and if I let my mind wander, it gets to overwhelming to handle, mostly about the uncertainty....Not of my love for Asher or what dress I'm going to wear on our wedding day, unsure of where life will take us in 10 months from now. He might take that job in Alaska. Or maybe that job in Orange County meaning we would be living near the cost that we both love so much and I could become an event planner that I've been working towards. But hopes and dreams aside, we will be married--that's all we know. 

I am slowly learning to embrace the uncertainty and take whatever may come our way and let go of my constant need to know and my perpetual planning, regardless of  careers, states, where we may live or wedding dress, in 10 months our biggest dream will already have come true, with two little words..

I do

No comments: